- Go to: Hopkins Apps, click on "Calendar"
- First time using calendar, click “Got it”
- Viewing options: Day, Week, Month
- Agenda – will give you a list of what you have entered by the day
- More then 2 entries on a day: If more than 2 entries, it will say “2 more”
- If you have subscribed to other calendars that clutter your calendar, go to Settings and delete the calendar you have subscribed to or someone has added you to.
- Projects: If you are doing a project with that includes others, you can add the option people as a guest.
- To get Notifications of event: Click on "Name", "Notification", "Popup", "Edit Event" chose when you want notifications
- Personal Google Calendar – you can invite from one calendar to another to link them together.
Last modified: Friday, 26 August 2016, 5:27 PM