- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Website Development
Students will develop their own website using wix.com to compile all of their work for this course. Remember to Save and Publish often. Complete the google form to submit your website url. This will be accessed throughout the term.
sign in and password: same as moodle login
Students will also create a hard copy portfolio of their design work.
See student website examples below:
- Photoshop & Illustrator Tutorials
- Logo Designs/Brands and Companies
In this unit, students will develop a Logo that represents themselves. They will incorporate their name or initials somehow. They will identify their target audience and need for their product.
Students will begin by developing a visual identity...A LOGO.
Optional American Brands History Activity
(use the links below & complete the form)
- Traditional Animation: Flipbook
Create a new movie (NAME IT)
Import all images as stills into your movie.
Remove Ken Burns effect on all photos.
Crop all at once.
Adjust time (try .1 or .2 time length)
Duplicate and reuse a batch of images.
Be sure you have close up and distance shots.
Add sound effects. (Free sound effects are best in iMovie)
Add Title and End Slides.
Watch and review.
- Artist Inspired Self Portrait w/a theme
Students will use Photoshop to create a multi-layer image that sends a meaningful message to the viewer.
Formative #1 Trick Photography
Formative #2 Nature Photo Layering
Summative Double Exposure
The image must have:
- at least 10 layers
- include at least 1 image of yourself
- incorporate at least 2 original images
- be mindful of copyrighted images!!!!!!
- Think about Color, Shapes, Elements of Art. What message are you sending about yourself?